Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Post # 243

Inventory last night. Iced unsweetened coffee with 2 points worth of SF Carnation creamer, I am going to start shopping for those SF syrups

work food: Sandwich, cherries, carrots, egg white salad on high fiber bread and cottage cheese

When I woke up I had a fudge bar, they are only 1 point and frozen yogurt is 3, plus is was blazing hot today and I didn't want to go get a yogurt!

turkey wrap with turkey, a wedge of Laughing cow, mustard, cherry tomatoes and cucumber... delish


egg whites

green beans with some I can't believe it's not butter, light and Parmesan

Jack is checking to make sure I didn't drop anything on the floor!!!

I am tired, so I am going to go sleep 10 hours

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. Karla, do you have a Smart & Final near you? The big bottles (750ml, I think) of Torani sugar free syrups for flavoring coffee are something like $4.49 ea there. I use them. I use the vanilla or the almond in my coffee and I don't miss the cream at all. They have tons of flavors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...I love Jack! I want a pug but Vern says no way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. See less of ya in 10+ hours!
    zzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pug's sure love food, don't they? Now I have to go eat, Karla. You are giving me way too many good ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive