Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Post # 244

Breakfast was a turkey roll up, La Tortilla tortilla (has only 80 calories and tons of fiber... so good) and laughing cow, mustard, tomatoes and cucumber

work food: cold green beans with the Fiber One cottage cheese and 15g of Light balsamic vinaigrette dressing and 15 g of balsamic vinegar.. kind of like a salad, sorta kinda... egg white salad with Bimbo toast, egg whites, muffin, cherries, Greek yogurt

and a frozen yogurt for dinner

Had a hard time today, kept forgetting things, I think it was trying to cram 2 nights sleep into one night, so tonight I will hit the sack early and get another 9 hours sleep.

It's all good in my hood.... LOL a customer said that to me once!!!

weigh day tomorrow, I think I will be fine, I used only 9 of my weeklies so tale of the scale in the AM

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. I love the La Tortilla Factory Tortillas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get those Tortilla's? And how many points are they?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive