Saturday, August 21, 2010

Post # 247

Breakfast with my son, we went to the Little Cafe on Ventura Blvd... yummo!! Egg white omelet with mushrooms, onions, spinach and turkey sausage and some fruit

Stopped on the way home and got some Gnu bars for the week, had me one!!



True Cherry yogurt, a lot of work but well worth the trouble


Turkey roll up with some carrots, popcorn and a fudge bar... too hot to run and get fro yo....



Jack and I took a nap, I think this is a regular thing with him

I was fixing green beans and standing in front of the refrigerator and the hungries hit... POW!!!! so I had a bowl of cottage cheese, figures I needed some protein???

dinner was green beans with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow blue cheese

day off hence the massive amount of pictures, today was a total kick back lazy day... breakfast with my son, book store, reading and napping, ... life is good :)

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. Gnu bars yum I need to find where to get them here.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive