Sunday, August 22, 2010

Post # 248

Fudge bar last night


I made blueberry bran muffins, only a point for a muffin!! so good!! I had 2!!

Scrambled egg whites with mushrooms and salsa and an Oroweat thin

Vegetable plate with cottage cheese


Gnu bar



more egg whiteschopped apple with a sweetener packet and cinnamon and yogurt!! so good


popcorn


dinner was veggies and shiratake noodles, a little peanut sauce, I had seconds on the veggies (not the sauce or noodles)

Fudge bars.... I had 2 today ....

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

6 comments:

  1. I would just eat the fudge bar.
    And I don't even like chocolate.
    Just something cold.
    Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your newest pic! Would like a copy if you get a chance - please send me a jpeg. Congratulations on your success so far - it's a reflection of your determination and focus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to find those shiratake noodles in my area. Gosh those muffins look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome menu... You look awesome at 155 too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend at work loves shiratake noodles. Woo hoo, 155 is stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous!!! Apples and cinnamin flavored yougurt is one of my very favorite snacks!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive