Monday, August 23, 2010

Post # 249

I had a good day today... eating wise... stress wise now thats another story... LOL

egg white sandwich for breakfast, I took a small container of Carnation SF Vanilla creamer and got an iced Starbuck, VIOLA 2 point Vente iced latte' ... sorry no picture



work food, salad was cold green beans and roasted vegetables left over and I added grated jicama, cucumbers, chopped some carrots and chopped red onions, cherry tomatoes, Fiber One cottage cheese with crushed red pepper, and half Light balsamic vinegareet dressing and half straight balsamic vinegar ... uber good salad!!!

Egg whites, muffins, sandwich, popcorn, and I chopped the apple up added sweetner and cinamon and put the Greek yogurt over it :)


Frozen yogurt on the way home


tiny bit of leftover veggies



People are noticing, feels good... weird... sometimes uncomfortable, strange huh??? I am learning to say thank you and trying not to see myself as the "Fat one" ...weird I am not that fat girl anymore .... she still goes with me everywhere though ....

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. People are starting to notice...I feel you there, it is an odd feeling and on the other hand such a good feeling when the compliments start rolling in.

    When I hear things like "you're looking good, wow you're really pretty, or my favorite you look so much younger", it makes me wonder what did you think of me before?

    Then I remember, it's my time at the gym, it's the way that I do things differently, and no one can take it away from me. Sooo...step up smile, say "Thank you I've been working really hard at it" and enjoy the compliments as they roll in, because you deserve them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the statement about the fat girl goes with you everyday though. Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fat girl will always remain...and is that such a bad thing? We are still the same people inside and we will never be skinny beyotches (lol). Funny, I have been "skinny" before (after being fat) and I could use my new found skinniness to weed out the "a-holes." I remember one time, this new woman I had met at work (I thought was nice) and I were sitting in the lunch room. A rather large woman walked by and she whispered to me, "Look at that fat pig." What???? I thought she was referring to me, because I'm the Fat Girl, right? To make a long story short, she's not on my guest list and I didn't have to spend a lot of time getting to know her to see inside to the real person. So it sometimes works for you.

    So, good on you for having a stressful day and a good day of food. That's an accomplishment and a half.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive