Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Post # 250


I LOVE these new fudge bars... maybe too much!!


Egg white sandwich and blueberry bran muffins for breakfast



apples, cinamon and Greek yogurt


salad

and egg white "sandwich" I put Grey Poupon on a high fiber toast



Gnu bar, I think it's funny how up in the upper right corner the bars say "it works"..... er what EXACTLY do you mean??? hummm??? LOL


I journal my food even though I take pictures of it, the journaling keeps me accountable, but I never seem to finish the day 100%



dinner was vegetables, I put them in a ziploc bag with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and some seasoning and put them on the George Forman, it was good. Oven is easier, to hot to turn on the oven though...



popcorn and a few more egg whites, so to sum it up today was egg whites and vegetables and Fudge bars .... yes, ok!!! ok!!! I ate two

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. I think i'd better stay away from those fudge bars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how slim your face looks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! Love the new pic you are definitely one of my inspirations! Are those the WW fudge bars? Those things are so good-totally addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only are the fudge bars to die for but so are the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karla you take some incredible food pics. SF syrup I have not been able to get up for. Some things just dont seem to work well in SF forms and I think syrup is one of those. I ope for a think dose of SF marmalade instead of syrup these days.

    OMG - apples, cinnamon and Greek yogurt... why didnt I think of that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive