Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Post # 251

Thank you blogger buddies for all you kind comments :)
The fudge bars are Healthy Choice, FYI

okay... today's munchies were 2 Low Fat Eggo waffles with egg whites and SF syrup for breakfast


work food: a giant salad with 2 points worth of cottage cheese, I counted it as a 5 point salad even though I only had 1 point of dressing, I figure there was a mountain of vegetables in it, that has to count for something, right? egg whites, a Gnu bar, apple, cinnamon and Greek yogurt and a sandwich


frozen yogurt




see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. I can't even buy skinny cow ice cream bars or I will eat the whole box.
    Like your blog too. love your weight loss bar.
    doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still haven't found out why the burning of the VitaTops?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive