Thursday, August 26, 2010

Post #252

I am NORMAL!!!!
I started out, obese, went through overweigh and this morning the scale said 153.8.... a normal BMI!!! WOW!! I have 5 more pounds to go until I hit my 50 pounds lost milestone and 18.8 until I reach my goal of 135!! then the hard part starts, keeping it off!! I have lost weight a zillion times before (never this steadyily, and never without diet pulls!!) so this blog may be my Daily thought's for a lot longer than just 2010, I think you are stuck with me blogger buddies :)

soo the popcorn was last night


breakfast was egg white sandwich open faced with salsa on it



work food: broccoli with a Dr P's veggie burger and 1 point of Parmesan cheese, apples cinnamon and Greek yogurt, veggies and cottage cheese, 2 home made blueberry bran muffins, and a kinda egg white sandwich, I put Grey Poupon on the high fiber toast with egg whites



dinner was a frozen yogurt, a medium tonight, so I went a point over today



see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! You definitely are normal :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOO HOOOO!!!! Rock ON!!! I have 52 more pounds to go before I drop into the "normal" zone. I look forward to joining you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so freakin excited for you. I can totally relate! CONGRATS to you. Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I am almost there, too, just a few more pounds. So tired of being "overweight."

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive