Sunday, August 29, 2010

Post # 255

I had an omelet; mushrooms, onions and peppers with salsa. I haven't had one in a while

egg white sandwich

toasted coconut and pineapple yogurt












The picture of my dinner was messed up, I had broccoli with 2 wedges of blue cheese laughing cow and 28g of Parmesan cheese

a popcorn and fudge bar


oh and I had my mitts in my sons popcorn at the movies, not a lot though, maybe 2 points worth


I pulled my groin muscle and I haven't used my treadmill for 2 days, tomorrow I will try it at a lower speed, and stretch first..... I never stretch

feeling like the flu may be creeping up on me, Thank you Lesia for the blog award I will address it tomorrow... I am not feeling to great right now.

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Well..... that nasty flu!
    I saw lots of runny noses last week!
    Oh, yes...stretching is important.
    For that very reason.
    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to admit i'm terrible at stretching which is probably why my calves always feel so tight!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive