Monday, August 30, 2010

Post # 256

So the plan this week is to maintain, I am sure the weight loss gods, and my big ole too much eatin self does not have weight loss in the plan for this week

good news though I got back on the treadmill this morning after I stretched out my muscles

Gnu was last night

egg white sandwich

work food: vegetables, cinnamon and sweetener covered apples to which I added Greek yogurt, muffins, vegetables and a Dr P's veggie burger with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow and an egg white sandwich.... I didn't eat the popcorn


Fiber One bar... toot toot here comes Karla.... whatever... I am off tomorrow, I can toot away!!

Frozen yogurt
so I have used 23 of my 35 weeklies


see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. I really need to check out this Gnu bar. I see they are on your menu quite often. They must be good.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive