Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cherry on Top Award



thank you Patrick over at Responsibility 199

so awesome!!! so the rules for this award are

1. Answer the question, "If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?"

wow thats a biggie... I think I would have stayed in college and made my wants and desires more of a priority... school, career, travel

2. Pass on to six people and inform them of the award.

thats the simple part!!
shrinking blubeari
suzi
Lesia
Vee
PJ Geek
Allan

but I know what I wouldn't change... my husband, my kids, my family, job, sister, where I live, my life

I have a lot to be thankful for

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another Vee to follow that's 3 now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY when I can sit long enough at the computer I will post the award. My foot is really bad. Still have 2 more weeks til surgery. May not see me for awhile:(

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive