Saturday, September 18, 2010

Good Morning

So Allan's dare is to post twice a day... My thoughts this morning.... why do bloggers have the word thingy? where you post the comment and you have to put the word in.... why???

did you get spammed??? Your computer was accessed by someone?? or is it a way to make the commenting harder so the mean commenter's have a harder time and will say ... "screw this, I am not leaving a comment!!"" I mean what is the purpose??

Do you choose the word?? Some of the words are weird, and I swear I do not type that bad, I almost always have to put the word in twice, So I am either a super spaz, or you have set it up that way...

questions, questions...

I am off today
later folks :)

6 comments:

  1. Well my e-mail account was hacked into. Also i get quite a bit of spam, i'm talking 4-6 posts a day. We don't pick the words they just happen. I was just leaving this and the password is shipweek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do it to keep the spammers away as much as possible. So far so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I have been unable to leave a many comments because of it.If I don't get it right the first time I don't try again I just close out of the page, with the exception of your blog and a few of my other favs lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, I read over your post twice because I had no idea what you were talking about. I felt like I was misreading a word or missing one altogether. Dude, must be a dumb day for me all around... Finally figured it out-duh.

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like the word thingy either.
    But sometimes they are funny.
    My word here today is "froth"!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great question. I dislike the word verification, but most bloggers have (probably because they do not know how to disable it) so it has grown on me. But ingeneral I do not believe the word verification does much to prevent ill will should someone desire to go bad on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive