Thursday, September 2, 2010

Post # 259

Popcorn was last night
I gained this week, no surprise ... moral of story, don't eat so much, wow I could be a best sellng author and have my own exercise video, sell workbooks, have seminars, ... who would have ever figured it out?? Don't eat so much!! Maybe I will try that idea this week....

breakfast was cottage cheese on a high fiber toast

work food: blueberries with cinnamon and Greek yogurt, egg white sandwich, Weight Watcher zero point vegetable soup with tofu, 2 blueberry muffins, California roll and cottage cheese

frozen yogurt

green beans




I have used 2 of my 35

see ya tomorrow... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. Funny how it comes down to that.
    Hard lesson....yet so easy!
    There's always next week, eh?
    Specially now, that you got the lesson learned and out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love popcorn. I could eat it by the truckload.
    here is to a new week Karla....onward and downward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, onward and downward. Our bodies don't always cooperate either...water retention, etc. Ummm, wow, you are in the 150's....fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive