Sunday, September 5, 2010

Post # 261

I worked 3-midnight yesterday, so this is for yesterday :)

breakfast was an egg white sandwich

apple, cinnamon and Greek yogurt


more egg whites, a turkey sandwich with pickle
and a popcorn

I took vegetables with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow blue cheese and 1 Dr P's veggie burger

had a 1 point ww candy bar


and the ever present frozen yogurt. I got the frozen yogurt on the way to work, and it was 90-100 degrees outside yesterday, so the yogurt was a meltin FAST!!! I gobbled it down, kin of a bummer it is so good and 3 points, note to self.... if no time to hang out at yogurt shop and eat in air conditioning, then just pass.... I will be glad when it cools down, I don't like the sweltering heat


see ya later today..... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. Whenever i see a new post from you it makes me smile :) Nice day's eats as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like when it's too hot either.

    You're doing an amazing job, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that dijon mustard you drizzle on your egg white sandwich?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive