Sunday, September 5, 2010

Post # 262


I went out to breakfast with the kids; egg white omelet with mushrooms, onions, spinach and turkey sausage and some fruit





Egg white sandwich

Healthy choice Fudge bar





vegetables,



popcorn and a relaxing afternoon of reading, Jack the pug wasn't arguing :)

Frozen yogurt



apples and cinnamon and Greek yogurt


dinner was Cheesy vegetables made with Laughing CowBlue Cheese flavor, I picked out all the carrots, I wasn't in a carrot kind of mood tonight



nice quiet day, still sweltering here .... too hot to do anything


I have used 6 of my 35 weeklies


see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. So do you only do food pictures? Do I need to show them to my mom?
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a commercial for the Laughing Cow Blue Cheese flavor. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your breakfast looks amazing & Jack is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food is looking great as usual - Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive