Monday, September 6, 2010

Post # 263


I had an egg white sandwich for breakfast it is Grey Poupon mustard on the crunchy toast, egg whites and spicy brown mustard on top

a Gnu bar

popcorn and Crystal light tea

a Healthy Choice Fudge bar..... then I went to the mall with my Daughter, Erin.................. size 8's!!!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

when I got home I got out my starting pants I was wearing every day last December, they were the only pants that fit, the others were too tight

size 16 to a size 8, doesn't seem possible, may take a while for my head to catch up with my body, weird huh??


We stopped for a frozen yogurt, don't cha love my Birkenstocks??? LOL


Green beans

apples cinnamon and Greek Yogurt



more green beans and cottage cheese


dinner was a turkey wrap: red onions and Laughing Cow toasted, I added some Grey Poupon mustard and turkey, some veggies and it was delicious!!

felt like I ate all day long, but I stayed in my points, maybe went 1 over with all the vegetables


Karla... half the size she used to be, un-freaking-real!!!

see ya tomorrow ..... less of me that is

6 comments:

  1. How about that, Karla is half the size she used to be, how cool is that! So cool I can sense the exhilaration in you from all your hard work, mental & physical, getting you to this point. Well done Karla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsa's you are just kicking those pounds off! Congratulations on melting half of you away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half the pounds, but still a Birkenstock wearing gal at heart!
    Size 8!?
    Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comfort all the way, Karla. That's what it's all about. Those Healthy Choice fudge bars area really good, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karla, the last time I saw a size 8 on me, I was in grade school! YOU ROCK!! Keep up the good work. That was a fantastic post - very uplifting!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive