Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Post # 264

Day off!!! went to the deli with the hub's egg white omelete with the usual, mushrooms, onions, spinach and turkey sausage, and fruit


later an egg white sandwich with carrots and cucmber



popcorn (I also had a popcorn last night)
Healthy choice fudge bar
my sweet tooth was still screaming!!! so I had an Almond joy frozen yogurt, half coconut half chocolate, total yummo!!


I baked tofu today so I just threw some tofu in mixed vegetables with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow Blue cheese and 15g of Balsamic light vinegarrett (half a serving) and had an early dinner. I have school tonight

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. Goodness that omelet looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That omelet does look delicious, I agree. And you are right, Fast Food is EVIL.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive