Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Post # 265

So I took carrots and jicama to class last night, I can also count the walk to and from the car as an activity point, wow!! parking is crazy at the jr college, give it a few weeks though and it's a ghost town!!! LOL


Breakfast was 2 Healthy choice eggo waffles, SF syrup and egg whites

work food: vegetables with half a serving of light balsamic vinaigrette, 2 wedges of Laughing Cow, and 3 ounces of tofu, soo good!! egg white sandwich and popcorn


don't forget the apples with cinnamon and Greek yogurt!!!!

frozen yogurt for dinner, weigh in is tomorrow, I had a much better week, hope the scale is kind to me in the morning


see ya tomorrow....... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Jicama is something i haven't tried yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jicama, tastes like styrofoam until you play with it.. Yum

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive