Thursday, September 9, 2010

Post # 266


Lots to do today, big yeah for days off!! Breakfast was an egg white sandwich

Gnu bar

had to do some running around packed some food: a turkey sandwich and vegetable (I shared the veggies with Erin) Cottage cheese


Frozen yogurt; half coconut half chocolate, like a frozen yogurt Almond Joy!!

egg white sandwich, I ate one before I realized oops gotta do the photo op!!

dinner was a huge bowl of green beans with melted Laughing cow, the wedges of Laughing cow are easier to control the amount .... better than margarine

good week, lets go for a repeat!!!

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. The week so nice
    We had to do it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt that your going to have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making the green bean growers of the world very happy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive