Saturday, September 11, 2010

Post # 268

the Fudge bar was last night, so good I took a bite!!!


Breakfast was egg white sandwich

Gnu bar
work food: I made a salad with cold green beans instead of lettuce, chopped carrots, grated jicama, sliced cucumber, chopped radishes that I marinated with jalapeno, cherry tomatoes, cottage cheese with black pepper and red pepper flakes, the dressing was half a serving of Light balsamic vinaigrette mixed with plain balsamic vinegar. Popcorn, Greek yogurt with cinnamon apples, egg white sandwich with Grey Poupon mustard

Frozen yogurt; tonight's flavors NSA vanilla, Chocolate Malt and a tiny bit of peanut butter


I am tired, see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

good night

2 comments:

  1. That egg white sandwich looks very yummy right now at 640am... I wonder do they make egg white sandwich flavored greek yogurt?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive