Sunday, September 12, 2010

Post # 269


Breakfast was egg white sandwich open faced with Pace salsa

work food: broccoli, squash and carrots with wedge of Laughing Cow and a Dr P's (Trader Joe's) veggie burger with balsamic light vinaigrette, apples with cinnamon with Greek yogurt, egg white sandwich



I didn't eat the popcorn, because I had another piece of Bimbo High Fiber toast for my cottage cheese .... Oh I had the blueberry muffins on the way to work, home made yummers

Frozen yogurt for dinner

I have used 9 of my 35 weekly points

Store was super busy, next time you are at the grocery store, be super nice to the cashier, those guys and gals have to stand for hours!!! it is exhausting!!!

I am tired, tired, tired....

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. :) I always take time to wish the grocery store workers a great day! I also work with the public and i know the difference a kind customer can make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, not a huge fan of Pace salsa but I am HUGE fam of salsa. I make my own, check out my own recipe link here if you are interested...
    http://responsibility199.blogspot.com/2010/06/day-47-salsa-cameron.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive