Monday, September 13, 2010

Post # 270


Early day today, I had to be to work at 6AM, so no breakfast and no treadmill, and I forgot to take my vitamins, ah such is the life of a grocery store manager, fiddle dee dee


so in my food bag today was: Greek yogurt with cinnamon apples, makins of an egg white sandwich, Cottage cheese and a piece of high fiber bread to eat it on, frozen weight watcher zero point vegetable soup and I added soy sauce and tofu to it, lastly I oven roasted some vegetables last night: onions, zucchini, carrots, peppers, mushrooms, I sprayed them with a olive oil mist and added balsamic vinegar and roasted them for 90 minutes in a 300 degree oven, and this morning I added leftover green beans and 2 wedges of Laughing Cow


Frozen yogurt: NSA vanilla, peppermint patty and peanut butter, yummers

just finished: jicama, cucumbers and carrots with chili and a few egg whites


man I am the chatty Kathy tonight!!!

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. Those froyos always look so good I want one now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE early morning. They always throw me off. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for you sweet concern about my foot. I am trying to becareful and to take care of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our work cafeteria has jicama on it's salad bar usually, I used to shy away from it just because it was unknown to me. but then I tried it and it was quite good. Now I me & jicama are best buds.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive