Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Post # 271

School tonight, so I am blogging early

breakfast was an egg white sandwich

2 home made bran muffins

Greek yogurt with frozen blueberries and cinnamon and some sweetener


lunch was an egg white sandwich and vegetables; carrots, jicama and cucumber


frozen yogurt: chocolate and peanut butter
we had corn beef and cabbage boiled dinner, I didn't eat any of the meat, I did have 2 bowls ... soo good!!

I am taking an apple for a snack tonight, I will cut it up and add cinnamon..... I am a little cinnamon obsessed, or couldn't you tell??? LOL


I snuck a peek this morning at the scale.............. if it says the same on Thursday I will hit the 50 pounds lost mark!!! 50 pounds wow that's a small child!!!

off to school

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. You make me want an egg real bad here, Karla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 pounds is FABULOUS!!! You go getter done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want eggs...and cinnamon too. Wow, 50 lbs...so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic 50!! The sneak peak rocks :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive