Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Post # 272


So tomorrow I weigh..... drum roll.... will I see the magic number showing and official 50 pound loss???? hummmm we will know tomorrow morning

so any ways, Breakfast was the usual with Tapatio sauce to spice things up (egg white sandwich)

2 blueberry muffins


work food was cinnamon apples with Greek yogurt, fixins for an egg white sandwich, and a monstrous salad!!

frozen yogurt for dinner

I hope hope hope the scale is my friend tomorrow, if not, oh well there's always next week

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. I'm sending you positive vibes :) Or should i say skinny vibes??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! Fifty pounds! Wouldn't that be fun?!! Hey, if I had any skinny vibes, I'd add them to suzi's. I'm just so tickled you slid into normal weight range last month, and are still moving toward your goal!! xxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you are feeling way too well. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm, tapatio! love that stuff!

    You will rock that weigh in and we shall all be celebrating with you, can't wait to see the good news.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive