Thursday, September 16, 2010

Post # 273

Nope, not this week, but I lost 1.4!!!! Great week none the less
yuck yuck yuck!!!

so I get up at 4AM, OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I have to go to a meeting in Hollywood, I need to rush, no time for the treadmill, no time to make breakfast.... rush rush rush, my son gets up at 5AM "why the rush Mom??? You don't have to be there for 2 hours!!!".... HUH??? OMG!! what a spaz....

so my food was breakfast and food I took to the meeting, cottage cheese which I spread on the high Fiber toast for breakfast, egg whites (I ate in the car.... I didn't want to open stinky egg whites in a meeting room) cinnamon blueberries with Greek yogurt, a turkey sandwich and a huge salad


frozen yogurt

Vegetables for dinner (they aren't as bad as they look, 2 wedges of Laughing cow and Parmesan cheese, some margarine but not that bad!!!.... I had 6 points left tonight)

And I finished the cabbage and carrots from the other night

So next week will be the big 50 pound mark.... I hope

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

7 comments:

  1. WhooHooo 1.4 is worth a WHooHooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I got to say " I had a meeting in Hollywood"..you are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. -1.4 is an awesome loss!! You go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pj, I am a grocery store manager, not a glamour job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not feeling the comment love over here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hip Hip Hurray for your loss! Your blog reminded me I have a head of cabbage in my fridge I should cook it today before it goes bad. Thanks for the reminder. smile.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive