Friday, September 17, 2010

Post # 274

Good foodie day..

Bimbo high Fiber toast with cottage cheese for breakfast

I took for work food: 4 egg whites, Grey Poupon mustard to make an egg white sandwich on The Bimbo toast, popcorn, blueberries with cinnamon and Greek yogurt, and mixed vegetables with Laughing Cow wedge and a Dr P's (trader Joe's) veggie burger with light balsamic vinaigrette



carrots and a cucumber,

Frozen yogurt

Leftover vegetables with a wedge of Laughing cow when I got home from work, I was good... no margarine or Parmesan cheese today


see ya tomorrow.... Less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. :) your veggies are starting to look like my Caesar salads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bimbo... see those bread trucks daily on the road...

    I have an award for you on my blog...
    http://responsibility199.blogspot.com/2010/09/day-154-cherry-on-top-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog and I must say congratulations on how far you have come!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive