Saturday, September 18, 2010

Post # 275

This is my third post today, wowsa!!

breakfast was egg whites scrambled with peppers, mushrooms and onions and a 100 calorie Oroweat muffin with the spray margarine

When I did the treadmill this morning I noticed I have walked 299 miles this year!! holy moley!! and burned 30,000 calories, my little 20 minutes a day!!

apple with cinnamon



I had a frozen yogurt, NSA vanilla, chocolate and strawberry

carrots and cucumber, up side down even .... LOL :p

egg white sandwich

I was eating really carefully because I thought we were going to the Outback for dinner, but change of plans Ginger, the local Thai place.... SCORE!!!




I had 2 huge plates because I had 10 points left, garlic green beans, gourmet veggies (I think they call it that because it has asparagus) and stir fry vegetables



I may have a Fudge bar or popcorn later.....

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. I agree looks like a very great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for all these wonderful posts!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive