Monday, September 20, 2010

Post # 277


Cottage cheese (non fat) on High Fiber Bimbo Toast
Greek yogurt with cinnamon apples

vegetables with 2 wedges of Laughing cow cheese and Balsamic vinaigrette

Turkey roll up, made with La Tortilla 80 calorie tortilla and 2 slices of turkey and mustard the cucumbers and tomatoes I added right before I ate it



Egg white sandwich (more Bimbo toast)

carrots, jicama and cucumber

popcorn and a Healthy Choice Fudge bar
egg whites

Back and forth from the hospital today, think good thoughts for my Father-in-law

sorry Allan, only one post today....

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

8 comments:

  1. I honestly didn't join that challenge because sometimes just doing one post a day is a lot. Especially when you have two blogs :)
    Another good day for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, I ask ya, do they call it "Bimbo" bread!?
    :D
    I'll think good thoughts for your loved ones, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for your dad in law!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be thinking of your father in law. Great day for food!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. prayers coming your way ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sending lots of good thoughts and support. Take care of your family. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive