Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Post # 278

So the scale this morning said... 147... huh? I lost 3 pounds??!! na
get off the scale, back on scale says 152 ... I gained a pound... no, no way!! ... get off the scale, back on scale says 158... NO freaking way .... time for new batteries in the scale for sure!!!

breakfast I had 2 waffles, these are wonderful only a point each!! topped them with Non Fat cottage cheese




Greek yogurt and cinnamon apples

turkey wrap with mustard and a small "salad" which I added to the wrap


hard boiled egg whites, I bought Bimbo toast at work and made an egg white sandwich

green beans with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow cheese and balsamic vinaigrette

just an FYI, I weigh my dressing and it is 15 g of the Paul Newman's and 15g of the balsamic vinegar comes out to only 25 calories .... not too shabby!!

I had a bowl of meat ball soup at the local Mexican food restaurant (I didn't eat any of the meatballs) so it was just onions, carrots, tomatoes and broth

Fudge bars(s) ok, ok I ate 2!!!


update: scary day, but he is going to be ok. He may need to go to ICU for a few days. I will be at the hospital all day tomorrow, more for my husband and my mother in law so please keep the good thoughts coming my way

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is (if I get to Lowe's and buy a new battery for my scale, that is!!)

4 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers, and good thoughts coming your way. Best wishes for you and your family.

    Also hoping for a brain..errr...battery transplant for your confused scale. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying too. I hope the new battery shows a loss. I updated my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad he's going to be o.k! Will be keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping my fingers crossed still...

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive