Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Post # 279


Father in law is going to be okay, a few more days in the hospital, but he will be fine. Scary times

Breakfast was 2 Low fat Eggo waffles with cottage cheese

we went to the hospital and the hubby was hungry so we went to IHOP (YIKES!!!!) but I got Talapia and broccoli and it was so good, I have no idea what the yellow junk was in the little cup..... I was kind of afraid to ask. The menu said it was 120 calories, is that possible???

frozen yogurt
popcorn





Dinner was Costco pizza for the men, my son.... dork

I had Bimbo toast cottage cheese, cucumber and a few cherry tomatoes for dinner

and A (single, only one!!) Fudge bar

and 2 egg whites just a moment ago, I am so tired these last few days have been exhausting, I am actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow and drown myself in the grocery business. Vendors, members, drama, drama, drama.... I love it!!! I bought a new battery for my scale so hopefully the scale Gods will smile upon me tomorrow

I will see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

8 comments:

  1. Glad to know that your FIL is going to be ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a chance to read all your archive posts, so if you've already explained this, forgive me for asking, but....what exactly is Bimbo toast??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a dry toast with only 80 calories per slice, high in fiber, it is great! Post #277 has the calorie details

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear about your FIL! Yes the fish can be that low, hoping they cooked it without butter that is...at the most I would say 150-160. That wasn't 'per serving' was it? Even so it only looks to be 7 ounces or so...And I think broccoli is pretty harmless. B-A-R-F, sorry I can't look at broccoli too much, eeew-I'm a third grader apparently. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. will be waiting to hear good news tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, there is something about grocery store drama that is so much eaiser than dealing with personal life drama. Sometimes it is just easier that way. Glad to hear that your father-in-law is better. Also, congradulations on eating so well during a super high stress few days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news, good food, good family -
    It's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good news about your Father in law for sure. And nice job ordering well at IHOP. Hard place not to want to dive into a tall stack of syrupy pancakes.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive