Thursday, September 23, 2010

Post # 280

you guys are the best!!! thank you for all the congrats!! wow 50 pounds!!

breakfast was an egg white sandwich, oops I forgot to take a picture, I was happy this morning and was distracted

work food fixins: I made a turkey wrap, only 3 points turkey and Grey Poupon mustard and some lettuce, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers, I rolled it up in Saran Wrap and put it in a large baggie, I added Peperoncini's at work, it was good!!




huge salad, with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, carrots, jicama, cucumber, cottage cheese, chili pepper flakes and light balsamic vinegar dressing


Greek yogurt with cinnamon blueberries

4 egg whites with mustard on High Fiber crispy toast

and a frozen yogurt for dinner

Father in law isn't out of the woods yet, Keep the well wishes coming, they are working!!

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Definitely sending well wishes and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jicama - an interesting and crunchy thing indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, Peperoncini's are a fave of mine.

    Keeping your FIL in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive