Friday, September 24, 2010

Post # 281

I had an egg white burrito for breakfast, there is a tiny bit of cheese under the egg whites

blueberry cinnamon Greek yogurt

egg white salad........ I am OFFICIALLY over this!!! ENOUGH!!! No more egg white sandwiches, bleech, fooey, enough, enough, enough!!



vegetables

vegetables with a Laughing cow wedge and a Dr P's Veggie burger (Trader Joe's!!) with balsamic vinaigrette

popcorn



frozen yogurt

hubby's mushrooms and onions, I had a tiny bit

I had a bummer day, bad hair day, my pants were too short, my sweater was molting on my blouse, and it was too hot for my sweater, but since I had a fine fur of black sweater lint all over my shirt I couldn't take it off!! My food was boring, snooze fest

I woke up this morning wide awake at 3AM. I am Mrs. Grouchy pants tonight,

sorry

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

6 comments:

  1. I must admit that i hate cold eggs :)
    Glad i'm not the only Grouchy pants this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't grouchy-I'll show you grouchy! ;-) Keep your chin up, bad food sucks, but getting chunky sucks more!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey karla sorry to hear of your bad day but i thought you looked good i didnt even notice anything wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karla, I turn my back for one week, and haven't you gone and reached the 50 pound mark!! CONGRATULATIONS!! (You can tell, I'm still playing catch up with the blog reading.) SO, despite being grouchy yesterday, you are still officially 50 lbs less grouch than you would have been when you started this journey!! That makes you ... wait for it ... wait for it ... wait for it ... a LITTLE grouchy!! LOL You look awesome and you've done a terrific job so far. You may hate egg whites, but they sure loved you. Wonderful inspiration!! Keep up the good work, even if egg-less. xxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. probably good to mix it up and not get bored with the food. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That food looks great ! And who said boring is bad

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive