Saturday, September 25, 2010

Post # 282


So here goes!!! I had 2 Fudge bars last night and one this evening....

breakfast was apple cinnamon oatmeal, next time I will peel the apples, but it was very tasty!!


Greek yogurt with walnuts and honey





Peanut butter Gnu bar

green beans with a wedge of Laughing Cow



carrots, cucumber
popcorn

cold leftover vegetables with half a serving of cottage cheese and half a serving of Paul Newman's light balsamic vinaigrette


dinner was a pizza made with La Tortilla 80 calorie tortilla, a serving of Low fat cheese half a serving of marinara sauce and some turkey pepperoni

different, no eggs!!! BUT I wonder if I will be hungry with less protein??? we will see....

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a very nice day to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the Gnu bar? I have been tempted to try them but couldn't decide which flavor would be best. Have you tried other flavors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pizza looks delicious and non-guilty! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck sweetie with the hunger.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive