Sunday, September 26, 2010

Post # 283


We went out for breakfast, egg white omelet with spinach, onions and mushroom and some strawberries

banana with cinnamon and sweetener and Greek yogurt... didn't need sweetener, what was I thinking??

Gnu bar, I had the brownie... so good!! I like the brownie, oatmeal and the banana nut. I bought the peanut butter and the espresso chip, I will let you know...


frozen yogurt

Movie food: sandwich and carrots and cucumber, if anyone asks the new Resident Evil movie sucks big time!!!! do NOT waste your money!!

dinner was oven roasted vegetables. I took mushrooms, peppers and squash (all from Costco) and put them in a large ziploc baggie with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, shook it up so it was all coated and put it on a cookie sheet with Pam for an hour at 325

I added a serving of low fat shredded cheese, it was delicious!!!

popcorn

Dexter starts tonight!!!

Boo ya!!!

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info on Gnu! Also thanks for all the nice comments you leave on my blog....definitely sisters in this fight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know whether i've ever tried those bars will have to look around for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get those bars? I have been looking at our stores. No one has them:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bars always kill my stomach. Your food looks delish though!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive