Thursday, September 30, 2010

Post # 287


better food day today, I went to breakfast with my kids and got an egg white omelete with mushrooms, spinach, onions and veggie sausage.. I did not eat the fruit, it was kind of tasteless

Gnu Peanut butter bar

a plate of veggies from the food court at the mall, I split it with Erin



egg white sandwiches

fudge bar



high fiber toast with cottage cheese

some popchips

dinner was mixed vegetables with Parmesan, marg and Laughing Cow light

see you tomorrow......... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. sounds good. Have you had South Western egg beaters? I noticed on Anne's blog you haven't microwaved eggs. I do it every morning it is the best!. I make an egg and cheese sandwich on a 110 Alternative calorie bagel from Wal-Mart. It only takes 1 minute to make. And very filling. I know how much you love EGGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man. Looking at food pics makes me hungry. hah.

    Just had my 300 or so cal supper, but I'm feeling mighty peckish. Gonna have a low cal and high protein hot chocolate and see if that calms the appetite ogres over here.

    So, guess you'll be posting food pics until, heh. 1/1/2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another thing i haven't tried, popchips! Might be a good idea not to look for them :)
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...YUMMY! Lady, you make me salivate and I've just had breakfast! Wow. That's pretty gourmet, congrats on your wonderful success. you look absolutely awesome.

    (and thanks xoxo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, veggie sausage.... you know I have never had veggie sausage. I have had a bunch of different game animals in sausage form, but never a veggie sausage.

    Ok, your inspiration has been received - putting on my list of thinsg to try.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive