Friday, October 8, 2010

Blog Award

Things have been a little crazy so thank you to my
blogger buddy over at First Steps





Rules of the award:-

Pass the award to 2 people
Debbi
and
Bubba

Name three things that you would change about your looks if you could
wow I thought when I first read this, oh this is going to be easy, and surprisingly it is not

I would change that I need glasses, struggling to read even WITH glass is a pain!!

I would change the fact that I can't wear high heels, I look at them and drool, I love shoes but I am a total dork and have no grace so I am a moccosins and flat shoe kind of a gal

I would change my age, and be 20 years younger.... does that count???

I love blog awards they are so sweet :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award. So fun! I so agree with #1 my eyes are so bad I would love to get laser eye surgery some day. As for the heels, my hubby is 6'3 so I've master 8 yrs of wearing 3-4inch heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it count if you look younger? You may not be able to change your age, but you look GREAT for the age you are. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive