Monday, October 11, 2010

Friend Makin Monday

I found Kenzs blog today, Friend Makin Monday she calls it


1) Do you prefer talking or texting?
texting

2) Do you make your bed everyday?
nope, I am a lazy bones Jones!!!

3) What sounds do you hear right now?
TV, my son is in the living room

4) List three things that you always carry with you
Phone, wallet and keys of some sort

5) What are your favorite TV shows?
Project runway, ANTM, True Blood, Dexter, Chopped

6) Is there a hobby that you'd like to devote more time to?
crafty stuff, my newest interest is Cake Pops, but life has been happening and I haven't gotten to them yet, I did buy her book

7) What is your favorite drink?
Water with Crystal light: lemon tea flavor mixed with lemonade flavor

8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family
My Dad might have worked for the CIA, or something like that his work was always a HUGE secret, My Mom made these cookies you would sell a kidney for!!! Cry Babies she called them

9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today
There is a gal on the Weight Watcher 50 pounds to lose boards that always is reminding us to get up, shower, do your hair, dress nice. Just the basics to take care of yourself, I did all that. AND I will eat on program and I did my treadmill today

10) Share something that you're thankful for today
My family, I just lost my FIL and it reminds me how precious a gift my family truly is

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL...

    We like the same shows, Project Runway, Trueblood, Dexter. I also like The Big C, and Boardwalk Empire...

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karla,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'll be your new friend this Monday! Sorry about your FIL. This things seem to help us refocus what's important in life. I will have to google Cake Pops, you got me curious!
    Have a fabulous week!
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shower/do your hair/dress nice thing. It's easy to get in an overweight/work appearance rut. I'll keep it in mind. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your FIL.

    I always feel better about myself when I get up and do something with myself. Dressing nice and putting on makeup makes such a huge difference in how I feel!

    Hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear about your FIL. *hugs*

    Some of our answers were completely identical! I loved texting and you listed all of my favorite shows except Dexter, have never seen it. I also love looking at those cake pops but have yet to try making them. I might eat all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive