Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oregon

I lost a pound last week!!!

Yeah, I tried to blog last night at my sisters, but I was tired and the computer was slow

I got stuck in the airport for 2-3 hours in Phoenix .... Airport food is not very healthy, I packed carrots and cucumber and an apple but ended up buying beef jerky. 7 points worth of beef jerky sheesh, but it was better then some of the other choices. Burger king, cpk, and there were a lot of food places but nothing I wanted to eat


we went shopping, because between my sister and myself collectively we have lost about 100 pounds. I am really enjoying shopping. I really scored two of the jackets I was drooling over at home from Coldwater creek were on sale up here for less than a quarter of the price SCORE!!!

When I was on the airline I was amazed at the tiny boarding ramp and how small the seats were. I would have been so uncomfortable 50 pounds heavier.

my sister is also on weight watchers and looks amazing!!!!
I will post some pictures today

this is all fragmented and screwy, sorry I am blogging from my phone.. Better blog coming tonight

8 comments:

  1. Yay for you and your sister. Way to go. Have fun up here in the northwest! Wish we had some sun for ya!! Rain will have to do. :)
    At least you won't have to pay tax when you go shopping.

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in Oregon are you? my sister is in Milwaukie a suburb of Portland. It would be fun to meet a fellow blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in Hillsboro... about 8 miles west of Portland. We could meet for lunch sometime if you want to. No worries if not, either. :)
    You can email me at: Margeneishere@yahoo.com

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spoken like a true-blue blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome!

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo Hoo!! Great job to the both of you! Hope you brought an empty suitcase, Oregon is the place to shop till you drop. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you and all of your victories...both on and off scale! I have awarded you with a Versatile Blogger Award :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive