Saturday, October 2, 2010

Post # 289


2 waffles with egg whites and sugar free syrup

apples with cinnamon and Greek yogurt

Gnu bar


carrots and cottage cheese on high fiber crunchy toast

Penguins frozen yogurt


Fudge bar was after dinner

I need to get a handle on what ever the heck is going on with me

2 nights in a row!!! see that bowl of vegetables with 2 wedges of Laughing cow... that was the first one

the second bowl had margarine and Parmesan cheese.... What???!!! I bet I have consumed 500 calories between yesterday and tonight in freakin margarine and Parmesan cheese...

I think I am ready to go back to work, routine is good for me

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Good insight - sometimes when I need to get a handle on something, I do a mini-fast.... the answers come faster than I can process them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try staying HOME ALL the time like me:( Things could be A LOT worse count your blessings that you see your error and CAN/WILL move forward:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla, rather than parmesan cheese, try sprinkling a little "Nutritional Yeast" on instead.

    Nutritional yeast is not the baking yeast we're all familiar with. You will find nutritional yeast in the bulk bins at your local health food store. Get the "flakes" type. I find it is a great substitute, with zero of the fat of parmesan. Nutritional yeast is, essentially, a fantastic source for vitamin B12 too. I get a very little bit - a little goes a long way - and will sprinkle that on salads and pasta dishes as a cheese substitute. By itself, blah ... on something, pretty decent. Anyway, just an idea for a substitution.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive