Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Post # 293

I had the fried egg white sandwich for breakfast

I took to work: turkey and soy jack cheese sandwich on a bagel thin with mustard. Gnu bar, jicama and cherry tomatoes with Greek yogurt I made into dip by adding the dry ranch dressing. I will do this again












I did not eat the popcorn

dinner was the few mixed vegetables

I had to leave work, my FIL is not doing well, really really really not doing well

I will catch up on all your blogs hopefully tomorrow.... depending on how tomorrow goes at the hospital.

Hug your loved ones extra hard next time you see them and make sure to tell them you love them, life is precious and I am very lucky....

I am really scared

see you tomorrow.... less of me that is

7 comments:

  1. "hugs" i'm so sorry you father in law isn't do well!!
    I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here - You are in my thoughts as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you & your FIL in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *co-signing on all of these comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your FIL.

    My prayers go our to him and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending lots of Hugs and good thoughts your way. Lots of love and strength to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive