Monday, October 11, 2010

Post # 298

I had an 5 egg white's and Laughing Cow light on an 80 calorie La Tortilla brand tortilla with salsa for breakfast

a Trader Joe's muffin
Gnu bar


peach with cinnamon and Greek Yogurt

carrots

egg whites on crunchy high fiber Bimbo brand toast with Grey Poupon mustard



I dug in my freezer and found these Jamba Juice Yogurt Sorbet bar, they have been in the freezer a while but still good

Jolly time!!! One point heaven :)



and the HUGE salad for dinner, I used a serving of Low fat cottage cheese with a serving of Newman's Light Balsamic dressing and some straight balsamic vinegar

I came in under one point!!!!! SCORE!!!

I go back to work on Wednesday, I am ready, I need the routine of my work

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

6 comments:

  1. Yum! Delicious looking food! Don't you love how Jolly Time is only 1 point? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the LC peeps get so have some popcorn.
    Is it the Universal Antidote?
    yumm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finally found the flavored laughing cow cheese - I think the blue cheese and chipotle ones are my favorite.

    All your eats look delicious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This week I am going to be on the hunt for that popcorn and those jamba bars..mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have such a good menu. Yum-o!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive