Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Post # 299


breakfast was the same: egg white burrito

Trader Joes high fiber muffin, vitamins and coffee

This pumpkin spice bar I found in my cupboard, it was good!! I will buy them again, sticky but only 140 calories or 2 points




I had 2 bowls of salad

100 calorie popcorn



egg white sandwich

green beans, plain ... NSV!!! nothing on them!!!

and a sandwich, I am taking carrots to school tonight. Back to work tomorrow!! yeah.... I need to get back to normal


see you tomorrow...../ less of me that is

7 comments:

  1. I love taking whole canned green beans and putting them in vinegar and eating them just like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I add italian dressing to green beens and fry them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I tried the boiled egg white sandwich tonight for the 1st time. I was so hungry I devoured it. Next time I'll take my time so I can actually taste it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very healthy day. What all do you put on your egg white sandwich? Light mayo? I've got to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just barfed on those green beans. Me no likey green veggies. ;-( Digging the egg-white burrito though!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take a lot of vitamins! I have such a hard time making myself eat carrots. They're not so bad with ranch on them- but that defeats the purpose. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't eat many 'bars' but if I come across one that is pumpkin spice bar the chances are high I will :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive