Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Post # 300



Jamba Juice bar was from last night

4 egg whites on a Bagel thin

work food: cooked green beans with dressing, peach with cinnamon and Greek yogurt, popcorn, Nature Path Bar,

Egg white sandwich, a protein drink and home made weight watcher zero point soup, I took Tapatio hot sauce to add to the soup, I wanted soy sauce but I figured not a good idea on the day before I weigh



back to work today, lots going on! Karla is a busy busy busy lady!!!

see ya tomorrow...... less of me that is

8 comments:

  1. Mmmmm Protein.... yummy!
    And post #300! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh? Your b-day??? Happy b'day :) As always some tasty looking healthy choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on post 300. Looks like a pretty eating day. I never noticed the pics of yourself on your blog because they are always lower than the post I am reading. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday sweetie. smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "hugs" how are you doing??
    Looks like another nice day! Hope going back to work is o.k.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, happy b day! Surviving another year-that's good!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive