Monday, October 18, 2010

Post # 305

I had an egg white sandwich for breakfast

a 100 calorie bar on the drive to work

work food: peach with cinnamon and Greek yogurt, roasted veggies with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow, Cottage cheese with red pepper flakes on high fiber toast



protein drink at work

frozen yogurt on the drive home

my son cooked tofu and I had a few slices

so today I went over on my points by 3

not too bad!!


question of the day:
What do you gain when you are angry and mean just to be angry and mean??

I don't understand some peoples choices.... they just make me nuts!! I just want to shake them!! grab them and give them a good ole eyeball bouncing shake, BUT I can't

People are ready to make changes when they are ready and that's that!!!

Some people have plain ole silly opinions.... whatever, who cares??? they are wrong, but does a person need to SCREAM it from the tallest mountain, naaaa

My MIL said something the other day that really got me thinking, she said one of the ladies in such and such group she belongs to is the kind of person that has to always be right, and consequently no one likes her

YIKES!!!!! that's me!!!! I have to be right!!! that is my personality type, and the fact that at work I am the boss reinforces this in me, BUT I can be more tactful, and when people are telling me the dumbest garbage, I can keep my opinions to myself, smile and try to help them in a nice none confrontational way. I have been working HARD at being less of a know-it-all-witch

bottom line is this makes me feel better about me

People should treat themselves and others with respect

sheesh!! what got into me tonight!!!

I lost a follower, I think it was my sister, how funny :P

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why people can be so angry and mean either. I work in customer service and people are just terrible! What makes people that way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink EAS stawberry low-carb drinks! How delicious are they?!?!

    I try not to be mean and angry, but sometimes, when I'm hungry and my diet isn't going well, I am. That's when I really need to just stay at home.

    Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always lived by the saying "if you can't say something nice don't say anything" works for me!
    How was the tofu??

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive