Monday, October 18, 2010

Post # 306


I had an amazing egg white sandwich this morning!!! I put some red pepper flakes in the egg whites... soo good

I also heard that spicy foods speed up your metabolism... I have no idea if it is actually true, but I figure, what the heck??? Right?? can't hurt?? .... er I think!!! LOL

Muffin



Gnu bar

cottage cheese with red pepper flakes on High Fiber Bimbo toast

the last of those roasted vegetables, I need to make more!!!

That is Laughing Cow Light not butter, LOL


Green apple with cinnamon and Greek yogurt, I think I will try peeling the apple next time, I discovered I like red apples better

green beans with Laughing Cow.... MOOOO!!! I am a Laughing Cow a-eatin gal today!!!

I made cake balls today I didn't eat even one!!!! the platter is pretty, I did an informative speech tonight on how to make cake balls and I am taking the platter to the meeting tomorrow... no reason really, just wanted to make them. I am going to make cake balls this season as gifts, for my members at the store and for the Store Director Christmas Luncheon.... they were fun

ok, I am tired

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. okay those cake balls are too cute and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a recipe for the cake balls? They'd make good gifts :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive