Thursday, October 21, 2010

Post # 309

I had a meeting today so I met the girls for breakfast and I was looking at the menu..... WOW!!! those nutritional fact can be shocking!!! so I ordered 3 poached eggs, well and oatmeal. I only ate the egg whites and about a third of the oatmeal. SO GOOD!!! one of my friends was belching and yucking my food..... LOL

EAS protein





more egg whites, a turkey sandwich with carrots and green beans with light balsamic dressing

I stopped after work for my frozen yogurt....

the kids ate all the tofu!!!! I need to go buy more Soyaki and Chili paste/sirachi sauce

oh I ate a bar driving to the meeting

I lost this week!!! 1.2 yeah!!! 52.2 pounds and counting ... only 12 more to go!! woo hoo!!! I want to get there by 12/31/10. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks??? so 2011 will be all about maintaining, I think statistics say something like the odds of keeping it off for 4 years is slim.... well I am going against those odds!!!! you guys are stuck with me for a while!!!!

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Losing 1.2 lbs this week is a great loss!! Go you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!
    BTW, I decided early on to blog for at least 5 years total.
    So we'll be around the cheer each other on
    As we beat the long shot stats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And count me in to be here too. smile.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive