Saturday, October 23, 2010

Post # 311


so I am feeling kind of intimidated, in cruisin the blog world I am seeing some big big weekly losers out there. I am the turtle in the race, I am not a weight loss sprinter, I am the snail.... that's ok, I think maintenance will be not as big of an adjustment then perhaps .... just add a few latte's in the mix and we are all good??!!

egg white burrito

apple with cinnamon




100 calorie Vons/Safeway bar

carrots, cherry tomatoes and cucumber

more egg whites. I gave the yolks to the dogs ... they love them :P


hubs made chicken noodle soup, he was sweet and did not mix the noodles in until I had taken my serving... I did not know how to count this!!! Chicken broth in the WW point book is only like 0-1 BUT I know it had a high fat content and I had MAYBE 3 ounces of chicken in it, so I counted it as 7 points... ???

frozen yogurt (sorry bad picture)

3 more work days then I am off to Portland Oregon for 5 days!!! woo hoo!!!

see you tomorrow.... less of me that is

7 comments:

  1. You are no turtle Karla, because we're not in a race girl! We are all just trying to eat better and be healthier! We all have our times where we lose more or less or gain but it's the journey and the effort that we all share. You have come so far and I am amazed and inspired by you!! And I love your food choices and the ideas you give me with your great pictures. You rock sista!!!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll "turtle - on"
    together....
    Ain't no shame in that game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great. We have to resist the urge to nitpick at ourselves and love the person you are today. Thanks for showing pics of your meals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love turtles :)
    If anyone's a turtle it would be me, but i don't give up!!
    And you kiddo inspire me everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slow and steady wins the race. smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. A loss is a loss, turtles are wise and steady. Have a good time with your family (and bring a coat).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can so relate Karla. It takes me FOR EVER to start seeing the scale go down. But if you're working out and eating healthy and clothes are fitting better and you have more energy, that's all that matters.
    Stick to it girl and NEVER give up.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive