Monday, October 25, 2010

Post # 313

a much better food day!!!

breakfast was oatmeal and egg whites, I put red pepper flakes in the egg whites :)

Vons 100 calorie bar for the drive to work (I commute an hour each way)




work food: WW zero point vegetable soup with spicy tofu, mixed vegetables with a wedge of Laughing Cow, 2 egg whites, they have Creole seasoning and pepper

Greek yogurt with apple and cinnamon




carrots, cucumber and cherry tomatoes

frozen yogurt for dinner


I am kind of stressing out, tomorrow is a busy day... work, bank, go buy a coat, home ... pack

I should go to school, but I don't see how I can, plus it is really just listening to others give their speeches.... boring!!!... oh that sounded snotty... sorry :(

an absence is 15 point deduction

oh well

OH!!! I am going to weigh a day early this week, I know, I know... you were all so wondering about this and my trip.... yeah right!!! ok more spazola reinforcement

I am tired, or can't you tell!!!???

see you tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. I MUST stop looking at your blog when I am hungry. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh now i'm wondering what the news is :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive