Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Post # 314

My phone is being a pain.... I have been sitting here at my computer for over 30 minutes waiting for the pictures to send... what the???

oh well

I am tired and I need to get to bed so here goes

Breakfast was a bagel thin, a 100 calorie bar

and when I got to work I had a protein drink




Carrots, cucumber and cherry tomato's

WW zero point soup with spicy tofu and tapatio, California Vegan tofu and rice OMG!!!! SO GOOD!!!

and yogurt with dried blueberries and honey

but I actually had the Greek yogurt with apple and cinnamon, when I did the point math, I could have apple and Greek yogurt AND the protein, WINNER!!!

and I stopped for a frozen yogurt

Portland Oregon here I come!!!! woo hoo!!! I am not sure yet how or what exactly I am going to post from my sisters, .... I will figure it out

good night

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. Love that protein!
    Have a great, safe, and fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE a frozen yogurt right now....

    do you have the recipe for the

    WW zero point soup with spicy tofu and tapatio, California Vegan tofu and rice? Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you I have added sprinkled cinnamon to my apples..Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive