Saturday, November 27, 2010

Letting Go



I found Sam today and her idea of letting go

so what am I going to let go of today? I am going to let go of this EVERY day

there are people in my life that make me crazy!!! I am going to only focus on their good qualities, I am going to address their mistakes and handle them appropriately BUT I am going to focus on their good qualities and I am going to let go of the negativity I consume myself with. They are individual's, they are not like me, they can't be they are beautifully unique, they have many good qualities. Focus on the good, address the mistakes but be kind and don't be consummed by their mistakes.
Let go of the negativity

let go of the negativity

Be kind, be kind, be kind, be kind

my new mantra ....

I will let you know how it goes

(I just re read this, man do I sound pretentious!!! but I am not going to delete this post, I am going to let go!!! ............. thank you Sam..... er.... I think!!!)

4 comments:

  1. Today I am letting go of about a million emails and things I was saving for NoOne for NoTime for NoReason.
    My MacIntosh feels a million times lighter, too!
    An you don't sound pretentious at all.
    And you don't ever use too many "I's" in your posts.
    I think you said that once you thought you did.
    You don't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I let go with a lot of things this week I've been off of work - its so easy to let the piles get bigger - and it only took me a few hours to get rid of 6 bags of junk!

    Hope you are having a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm letting go... I have SO many things to let go of! I am going to head to Sam's blog right now. Thank you for sharing it!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive